Wednesday, September 24, 2008

face space

over the summer i was a camp couselor and i was with children all day long for six weeks. i was with the middle school aged children as opposed to the 1st-3rd graders, on the day of my road test my campers were going into the city so i couldnt go because i wouldnt have been back in time, so my boss had me work with the younger children. the younger kids were taken to roosevelt park beach and they went swimming. i was asked to watch the kids who didnt want to go in the water on the playground. this little boy named timmy, who was about 6 years old followed me around while i walked around the playground supervising. i finally sat down opposite him and asked him if he wanted to go play with his friends, and he came close to my face and touched it. i leaned back because he was touching my face. then he ran away laughing. it was a very suprising moment for this little boy to all of a sudden touch my face and then run away laughing, i was shocked and confused because i didnt know why he had done it, and i didnt particularly enjoy his sticky fingers on my cheeks.

----------------- sept 25th assignment----------------


my representative is Peter King and he is a republican serving his eight term.

1) the patriot act and homeland security.
2) the financial crisis
3) oil drilling in alaska

No comments: