Monday, September 22, 2008

Out of the Comfort Zone

I got out of my comfort zone when I first began going to the gym in March. Everyone was much larger than me and could lift much heavier weights. It was intimidating enough being a sixteen year old in a room with twenty through seventy year olds, nevermind how weak I felt next to them. In due time, however, I found my rhythm and was able to work on my own exercises without worrying about the other gym members. Now the gym is as much of a comfort zone as my own house.

My U.S. Representative is Carolyn McCarthy:
She is a Democratic and is now in her seventh term.

Issues:
1) What role is race actually going to play?
2) Potential conflict with superpowers such as Russia.
3) Changing the way we live to protect the environment.
4) How did Lil Wayne go diamond in one week?!?!?

No comments: