Thursday, September 18, 2008

Rakuchin

Rakuchin is the japanese word for that which is mellow.
That is my comfort zone... 
This is mostly everywhere, for I carry around this calm with me.

I step outside my comfort zone when I go out on a limb and place my trust with another person. In relationships when I display my feelings and hope they are returned, that is the only time I am ever truly out of my comfort zone and in such a case, I am very near my danger zone. I will not tell the full story, but in essence I was asked out by a person I liked very much and (even after agreeing to go out with them) nearly broke up with them a few weeks later, purely to avoid any future heart-break. I was so near danger zone, having to trust another person not to toss me aside, that I nearly risked my own happiness to get back in my comfort zone.

I am a very guarded person.
I keep my feelings hidden.
Although I am not afraid to take risks of many kinds, it is extremely rare that you will ever see me cry.
Although I enjoy the company of other people immensely, my safest comfort zone,
 is alone.

If you guys are reading this I really would be interested to hear/read your comments...If you have a comment.... or not.....
And my last post....
about ethics.....
I really was curious to see your answers... but no one posted any....
I am a very curious person.....

U.S. Congressional District Representative Steve Israel, Dem.

Topics
1. Gay Marriage
2. Abortion Rights
3. Sexism/Racism in the election process and how the act of scrutinizing the treatment of women is sexist in and of itself.

No comments: