Thursday, September 18, 2008

Swimming with sharks....

Whenever my family travels we try to visit different beaches so that we can swim in different places in the world. Usually the swimming and snorkeling goes very well, but when we visited the Great Barrier Reef in Australia I found myself in the water swimming with a shark. I am pretty comfortable in the water and I'm a good swimmer, but being in the water with a shark definitely pushed me out of my comfort zone. I was the intruder into his world, and so I knew that I was the one who had to leave, and I did. I don't think that this experience has numbed me to the situation, and if I find myself in the ocean with a shark again, I will be just as uncomfortable.



Topics:

1. Future of the Economy

2. Foreign Policy Issues

3. Immigration



My Congressmen is Steve Israel, a Democrat, who has been in office for 8 years.

No comments: