Thursday, October 16, 2008

Vice President Debate

I thought the debate had a good and interesting pace. Since it was Palin's first debate action, I felt she did a great job of communicating with the people. She did not break eye contact with the camera so it seemed as though she was talking to the population and not the moderator. However, I felt that Palin overused the phrase " Maverik" and was caught offguard and even dodged some of Bidens statements and questions. Biden looked at the moderator and not the camera at first, but he wound up changing that. It is obvious that he is experienced in political matters, and it certainly showed in the way he debates and the way he can talk about issues in the government. I personally feel that the debate was a tie because Biden tried to knock down Palin and she held her own and sometimes had Biden on his heels. I would love to see the two candidates debate again to help in my decision for Election '08.

No comments: